The health and safety of our employees & friends in our Fennville community continue to be our top priority. We've implemented precautionary measures to address current COVID-19 guidelines and our ability to serve our guests has not been impacted, nor has the safety and quality of our food and cider. We continue to monitor the situation closely and assess our operations to ensure we are compliant with official guidelines. Now that policies are starting to relax, please read our current guidelines carefully.
- Virtue Farm is in the Eastern time zone.
- Contactless menu, ordering, & payment method implemented, free WiFi available.
- While we are still operating in compliance with social distancing guidelines, we are continuing to use a “visit us by reservation” platform. You may also walk in if seating space is allotted.
- We allow up to 6 guests at each lawn table, bigger parties may book multiple tables.
- Masks are required for everyone in indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
- Reservations are good for up to 90 minutes, including trail walk time unless done so AFTER your reservation as we have 48 acres to explore. If you are running late, please call the Taproom at 269-722-3232 and we will hold your reservation for a ~15 minute grace period.
- Walk-ins are not guaranteed if we are fully booked, curbside will be available.
- Indoor seating (walk-ins only), an indoor restroom, and outdoor seating available.
- We will not open for table service if weather does not allow for us to do so. Unfortunately, we will have to cancel any reservations and you will receive a phone call from staff the morning of your booking. Curbside pickup will be available.
- Leashed & well-behaved animals are more than welcome in outdoor spaces.
*This blog post is continually updated to reflect our most up-to-date protocol.