The 16th Annual Great Lakes International Cider and Perry Competition, the world’s largest cider competition, was held in May and the results are in. We’re excited to share that Virtue Cider took home 10 medals for our ciders, including a Best In Class Gold for Dabinett.
Here’s all of our ciders that came home with a medal. Tap each cider to shop.
- Dabinett | Best in Class Traditional Cider - Sweet | 3rd Place
- Heritage Gold Rush | Modern Cider - Dry | coming fall 2022
- Belleau Wood | Wood Aged Cider
- Cherry Cordial | Wood Aged Specialty Cider | coming winter 2022
- Golden Russet | Heritage Cider - Dry
- Solar Hop | Hopped Cider
- The Mitten | Wood Aged Cider